Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Guardian Centers, LLC for fresh articles!
- Learning Objectives
- Course Registration
- Schedule and Student Count
- Course Fees & Materials
- Cancellation & Refunds
The Guardian Centers/Spec Rescue International Rope Course is a Level I & II NFPA 1006 compliant program. Students are led through progressive Level I training into the more sophisticated Level II KSAs and benefit throughout from Guardian Centers facilities for training inside and outside as well as from fundamental learning environments to real world, state of the art simulated environments and sites.
Choose your course datePer Request
- Understand, direct and operate simple rope lowering systems from high angle environments using simple rope mechanical advantages, DCDs and approved rope equipment and resources. NFPA 1006 6.1.1 – 6.1.2
- Understand, construct and operate compound mechanical advantage systems using multiple anchor points and devices and techniques. NFPA 1006 6.1.3 – 6.1.6
- Safely ascend and descend a fixed rope high angle rope system in a high angle environment. While ascending and descending, suspend in place and complete an assignment. NFPA 1006 6.1.7 – 6.2.1
- Understand, direct and operate a rope rescue system from a high angle environment while incorporating a tender onto the victims packaging device and eventually removing the victim from the system. NFPA 1006 6.2.1 – 6.2.4
- Understand, direct and operate a rope rescue system intended to move a load horizontally from place to place in a safe and controlled manner. NFPA 1006 6.2.4 – 6.2.6
- Access a victim in a high angle environment – natural or manmade – by climbing up or descending down utilizing fall protection devices and techniques. NFPA 1006 6.2.6 -..6.2.7
- Isolate any harmful sources or elements that might otherwise jeopardize rescue operations. NFPA 1006 6.2.8
Schedule and Student Count
Course Fees & Materials
- Long sleeve shirts
- Rope Gloves
- Steel toe boots
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Guardian Centers Onsite Billeting | 600 Perry Parkway, Perry, GA | (478) 224-5700
- Holiday Inn | 1502 Sam Nunn Blvd. Perry, GA | (877) 786-9480
- Best Western | 205 Lect St. Perry, GA | (866) 460-7456
- Comfort Inn | 201 Lect Drive Perry GA | (855) 307-2224
- Hampton Inn | 100 Marketplace Drive Perry GA | (855) 901-0002
- Microtel Inn & Suites | 110 Fairview Drive Perry, GA | (478) 987-4004
Cancellation & Refunds
Vehicle and Machinery ExtricationA vehicle and machinery NFPA 1006 compliant course that is a hybrid presentation of vehicle and machinery rescue training.
Surface Water RescueThe Surface Water Rescue class taught at Guardian Centers, Georgia is an NFPA 1006 compliant course that meets and exceeds the standards set forth in Chapter 11.
Heavy Equipment Rigging Specialist (H.E.R.S)Structural collapse training for assessing and mitigating all types of collapses in all types of buildings to facilitate rigging and crane operations.
Advanced ShoringAdvanced Shoring is an all encompassing structural collapse style training for assessing and mitigating all types of collapses in all types of buildings.
Rope Rescue Level I and IIStudents are led through progressive Level I training into the more sophisticated Level II KSAs and benefit throughout from Guardian Centers facilities.
Structural Collapse OperationsAddresses the knowledge, skills and abilities required to assess, size-up and mitigate light frame and ordinary construction events.
Structural Collapse TechnicianDuring the this course the participant will learn to assess and mitigate structural collapse dangers while facilitating search and rescue operations
CERFP Search and ExtractThe Search and Extract training curriculum addresses and exposes to NFPA 1006 2013 Chapter 6, 7, 9, and 11. As an abbreviated curriculum, it integrates cognitive and practical knowledge, skills and abilities.
Tactical CQTThe principals and fundaments of CQT, two and four man entries, approach consideration, breaching considerations, and dynamics clearances of multiple rooms, hallways, large and small structures.
SWAT IThe topics covered include but are not limited to; SWAT fundamentals, SWAT weapons and tools, approaches and breaching techniques, entry techniques, building assaults, and vehicle assaults.
SWAT IIThe more advanced topics covered include but are not limited to; SWAT fundamentals, SWAT weapons and tools, approaches and breaching techniques …
Tactical Rope OperationsDesigned for Law Enforcement/ Military / SWAT/ Tactical Responders with a possible mission/ operational need for conducting operations that necessitate the need to reach elevated platforms …
Ballistic ShieldCovering both safety and employment of the Ballistic Shield, topic covered include but are not limited to; hand holds, stance, positions, entry techniques, clearing, and use of less than lethal and high-risk drills.
Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC)First responder level application of life saving medical interventions for use during disaster and high threat situations.
Earthquake Response - Incident Management TeamThe training is designed to exercise an IMT’s ability to validate the notification process, deployment process, response to an …
Earthquake Response - USAR Task ForceThis exercise will focus on demonstrating the ability to mobilize, deploy, operate and rotate personnel for extended operations (longer than 24 hours) at a large scale incident.