Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Guardian Centers, LLC for fresh articles!
- Learning Objectives
- Course Registration
- Schedule & Student Count
- Course Fees and Materials
- Cancellation & Refunds
The Guardian Centers/Spec Rescue International vehicle, machinery NFPA 1006 compliant course is a hybrid presentation of vehicle and machinery rescue training. Specifically, the vehicle skills are applicable to common vehicles and environments that are not deemed a high risk. Similarly, machinery rescue skills focus on common, simple, small machinery extrications usually involving digits or machinery that can be easily disassembled or cut, spread or lifted. Taught over 5 days the training encompasses significant hands on applications of vehicle stabilization and extrication as well as machinery stabilization, disassembly and or removal.
Choose your course datePer Request
- Planning and preparation for vehicle or machinery incidents to include best practices techniques involving incident command and size-up; training, tool identification and use, patient packaging and hazard control. (NFPA 1006 10.1; 19.1)
- Stabilize common passenger vehicles and or simple machinery, isolate all external or internal energy sources, propulsion systems or restraint systems. (NFPA 1006 10.2.6; 19.1.6)
- Identify and access common access points to passenger vehicles and or simple machinery. (NFPA 1006 10.1.6 & 7; 19.1.6 & 7)
- Using acquired knowledge, skills and abilities from above, safely disentangle victims from common passenger vehicles or simple machinery. (NFPA 1006 10.1.8, 19.1.8)
- After extrication, safely and efficiently treat, package and transport victims from vehicles or incident hot zones while insuring no further undue injury occurs. (NFPA 1006 10.9, 19.1.8)
- Safely terminate vehicle or machinery insuring safety and appropriate transfer of scene to responsible parties.
Schedule & Student Count
- COURSE LENGTH: 40 Hours
- PARTICIPANTS: 20 Student maximum
- VENUE: Guardian Centers
Course Fees and Materials
- PRICING: $2,000.00 per student
- Guardian Centers Onsite Billeting | 600 Perry Parkway, Perry, GA | (478) 224-5700
- Holiday Inn | 1502 Sam Nunn Blvd. Perry, GA | (877) 786-9480
- Best Western | 205 Lect St. Perry, GA | (866) 460-7456
- Comfort Inn | 201 Lect Drive Perry GA | (855) 307-2224
- Hampton Inn | 100 Marketplace Drive Perry GA | (855) 901-0002
- Microtel Inn & Suites | 110 Fairview Drive Perry, GA | (478) 987-4004
Cancellation & Refunds
Download the BrochureCourse Brochure
CWA-HME Small Scale ProductionGain insight into the behaviors and qualities of chemical and explosive threat agents and recognize the requirements for production and detection of threat agents.
Radiation Materials SpecialistReal radiation training using live radioactive sources. Using both classroom instruction and real scenario walk-throughs, learn how to properly deal with radiation incidents.
Vehicle and Machinery ExtricationA vehicle and machinery NFPA 1006 compliant course that is a hybrid presentation of vehicle and machinery rescue training.
Surface Water RescueThe Surface Water Rescue class taught at Guardian Centers, Georgia is an NFPA 1006 compliant course that meets and exceeds the standards set forth in Chapter 11.
Heavy Equipment Rigging Specialist (H.E.R.S)Structural collapse training for assessing and mitigating all types of collapses in all types of buildings to facilitate rigging and crane operations.
Advanced ShoringAdvanced Shoring is an all encompassing structural collapse style training for assessing and mitigating all types of collapses in all types of buildings.
Rope Rescue Level I and IIStudents are led through progressive Level I training into the more sophisticated Level II KSAs and benefit throughout from Guardian Centers facilities.
Structural Collapse OperationsAddresses the knowledge, skills and abilities required to assess, size-up and mitigate light frame and ordinary construction events.
Structural Collapse TechnicianDuring the this course the participant will learn to assess and mitigate structural collapse dangers while facilitating search and rescue operations
CERFP Search and ExtractThe Search and Extract training curriculum addresses and exposes to NFPA 1006 2013 Chapter 6, 7, 9, and 11. As an abbreviated curriculum, it integrates cognitive and practical knowledge, skills and abilities.
Tactical CQTThe principals and fundaments of CQT, two and four man entries, approach consideration, breaching considerations, and dynamics clearances of multiple rooms, hallways, large and small structures.
SWAT IThe topics covered include but are not limited to; SWAT fundamentals, SWAT weapons and tools, approaches and breaching techniques, entry techniques, building assaults, and vehicle assaults.
SWAT IIThe more advanced topics covered include but are not limited to; SWAT fundamentals, SWAT weapons and tools, approaches and breaching techniques …
Tactical Rope OperationsDesigned for Law Enforcement/ Military / SWAT/ Tactical Responders with a possible mission/ operational need for conducting operations that necessitate the need to reach elevated platforms …
Ballistic ShieldCovering both safety and employment of the Ballistic Shield, topic covered include but are not limited to; hand holds, stance, positions, entry techniques, clearing, and use of less than lethal and high-risk drills.
Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC)First responder level application of life saving medical interventions for use during disaster and high threat situations.
Infectious Persons HandlingThe emergency services system is the lead activity to provide emergency care for known or suspected Ebola Patients.
Earthquake Response - Incident Management TeamThe training is designed to exercise an IMT’s ability to validate the notification process, deployment process, response to an …
Earthquake Response - USAR Task ForceThis exercise will focus on demonstrating the ability to mobilize, deploy, operate and rotate personnel for extended operations (longer than 24 hours) at a large scale incident.
Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)The program is based on a prehospital trauma care philosophy, stressing the treatment of the multi-system trauma patient as a unique entity with specific needs. PHTLS promotes critical thinking as the foundation for providing quality care.